Monotype Careers 2023: Hiring SDET Trainee. Graduates with Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Monotype Careers 2023
Company Website : www.monotype.com
Job Role: SDET Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s or higher degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 4 – 6LPA (Via AmbitionBox)
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work® three years in a row. The India center is the largest headcount location of Monotype. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Product Development, Product Management, Experience Design, User Research, Market Intelligence, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Innovation, Customer Success, Enterprise Business Solutions, and Sales.
Eligibility for Monotype Careers
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering or any other technical field
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What you’ll do at Monotype Careers
- Review and analyse system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Create and execute test cases and analyse results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
- lifecycle problems.
You’ll be expected to have for Monotype Careers
- Clear understanding of OOPS concepts and Database concepts including SQL
- Basic Cloud technology knowledge so that can support Devops work
- Any programming knowledge like Java/C#/C++/Python and preferred Python
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Developing apps or working with business using LCAP(Low code application platforms)
How to Apply For Monotype Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Monotype Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Apply Now