MRI Software careers Entry Level Engineer hiring : MRI Software is a leading provider of real estate software solutions that transform the way communities live, work and play. MRI’s comprehensive, flexible, open and connected platform empowers owners, operators and occupiers in commercial and residential property organizations to innovate in rapidly changing markets. MRI has been a trailblazer in the PropTech industry for over five decades, serving more than two million users worldwide.
MRI Software careers Entry Level Engineer hiring
MRI Software is hiring eligible freshers and experienced candidates from BE/B.Tech, MCA, MSC or BCA 2022/ 2023 batch for its hiring process. Eligible Candidates can start their careers in the IT world as Junior Engineer in MRI Software. The detailed eligibility, application process are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for MRI Software Entry Level Engineer hiring
Candidates shall meet the criteria for MRI Software hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC or BCA Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We are currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce.
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Delivers high quality, production ready code that satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for MRI Software careers Entry Level Engineer hiring ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|