Namma Yatri Open Mobility Challenge 2023: Customer-friendly app Namma Yatri is a mobility application built with a vision to effectively contribute to the Open Mobility initiative. The true strength of an open mobility initiative lies in a collective ecosystem of multiple mobility service providers to coexist on a common standard network. This allows for enhanced choice for customers to avail the benefits of a truly multi-modal offering. The application has been built on the Beckn Protocol which is an open-source protocol.
About Namma Yatri Open Mobility Challenge 2023
An open initiative to encourage building innovative solutions to solve mobility issues. Citizens can participate and propose solutions to improve transportation efficiency, affordability, and sustainability. The March 2023 edition of the open challenge has 10 challenges across 3 tracks: Future of Mobility, Driver Enablement, and Namma Yatri.
Namma Yatri Open Mobility Challenge: Stages and Timelines
An open initiative to encourage building innovative solutions to solve mobility issues. Citizens can participate and propose solutions to improve transportation efficiency, affordability, and sustainability. The March 2023 edition of the open challenge has 10 challenges across 3 tracks: Future of mobility, Driver Enablement, and Namma Yatri. Candidates may choose to attempt any number of test cases as they wish, multiple entries for a single test case are welcome as well.
Start Date: 30 Mar 23, 08:00 AM IST
End Date: 30 Apr 23, 11:59 PM IST
- This competition is open to students from any college and any field of study.
- Working Professionals: Those who have graduated and have valid work experience of more than 1 year in a company.
- Freelancers: Participants who have graduated, are self-employed, and are not committed to a particular employer for a permanent job. These participants are not confined to any particular
For Regular Job Updates
- The internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
- Full-time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 21-30 lakhs per annum.
- The candidates who have participated will go through the hiring process & can be hired as full-time or interns for six months and will be converted to full-time completely on the basis of their
performance (work performance).
How to apply for Namma Yatri Open Mobility Challenge 2023
Apply Link: Apply Now
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|