Netomi Internship hiring 2023/ 2024: Netomi an MNC company is hiring Software Development Intern through online mode. Candidates from graduation from Engineering background BE/B.Tech 2023/ 2024 batch are eligible for the Internship. Latest Netomi Internship Notification, Details and Registration link is given below:
Netomi Internship hiring 2023
|Designation||Software Development Intern|
|Batch||2023, 2024 passing out|
|Stipend (Tentative)||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Key Responsibilities as Netomi Intern
As an Intern in this role, you will be expected to –
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST based Web Frameworks using JAVA (Spark,Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low level design of the highly scalable components
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
Qualifications/ Skills Required for Netomi Internship
- Pursuing B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments, preferably Java
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
For Regular Job Updates
Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi’s Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
How to apply for Netomi Internship hiring 2023?
Registration/ Apply Link: Click below to apply for Netomi Internship
|Software Development Intern||BE/B.Tech: 2023, 2024 batch||Apply Link|