Nielsen off campus drive 2023: Nielsen is hiring Trainee Analyst for Bangalore. Candidates from any graduate 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for posts. Details and Registration link are given below:
Nielsen off campus drive 2023
|2021, 2022, 2023 batch
|Last date to apply
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
ABOUT THIS JOB
You enjoy bridging the fields of data science, software development, and data engineering. You’re equally excited about building models at scale and writing production-ready software that can run in the cloud. You understand machine learning and know how to implement best software development practices across a team. You’re intellectually curious and prepared to learn from your peers
- Build measurement and planning solutions for publishers, advertisers, and agencies.
- Support reproducible data science projects end-to-end
- Deploy and maintain data pipelines and models in a production environment
- Work with cross-functional teams to productionize, validate, and optimize methodologies
- Communicate methodology and research findings to varying audiences
- Support research on methodology changes to cross-platform audience measurement.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS FOR NIELSEN OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2023
- Bachelor’s degree / 10+Diploma / Undergraduate
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Follow us on LinkedIN
|Follow us on FACEBOOK
How to apply for Nielsen off campus drive 2023?
Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here