Nokia Software | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Chennai | Gurgaon | Noida | Bangalore | B.Tech | Fresher
Nokia off campus drive 2022: Nokia Software is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee for Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Bangalore. Candidates from B.Tech are eligible for the post. Details are given below:
|Company Name||Nokia Software|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Analyses technical requirements provided by solution architect and supports in translating them into implementable sw designs and configurations. Supports in evaluating possibilities with different technologies and platforms.
- Have fundamental knowledge about software algorithms, ability to come up with optimized algorithms – when a problem is presented. Knowledge about Relational Databases and Object/Table relationships is a must. Must be familiar with basics of othe DB Components like Triggers, Stored Procedures etc.
- supports in analyzing ideas and demands for technology and architectural fit and supports in proving technical estimates that can be used by program owner for cost/benefit analysis. Together with development team, codes, develops, build and propose detailed technical solutions utilizing existing or new technologies.
- Contributes to design, develop and implement Big Data platforms using Cloud architecture with structured and unstructured data sources
- Follows agile and/or PM practices.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry OR Telecommunications Degree
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- Good knowledge on 5G/4G/3G technologies and should be familiar with the network call flow
- Knowledge on developing test scripts using Robot framework
- Hands-on experience on tools including Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Quality Centre (HP ALM)
- Experience or knowledge in protocol testing including HTTP2, SIP, MAP, Diameter, TCP/IP stack
- IMS/SDM/EPC would be a plus
- Wireshark packet analysis
- Knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge in Linux/CentOS.
- Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Candidates must have fluency in English language (written and verbal)
- Good Communication Skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment with international peers
- Organizing, planning and initiative taking skills
- Pro-active way of thinking
- Innovative spirit, quick learning ability
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
Nokia Software is the leading solutions provider in the telecoms software market helping to drive large-scale service and network operations automation and digital business transformation in support of customer migrations to 5G. Built on Nokia’s cloud-native Common Software Foundation (CSF), Nokia’s multi-vendor and multi-network software solutions enrich and secure user experiences; automate operations and infrastructure; and enable new revenue streams and cost efficiencies.
Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves.
How to apply for Nokia off campus recruitment drive 2022?
Apply Registration Link: Click here to apply for off campus drive of Nokia
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|