Nvidia Internship hiring 2024: Nvidia is hiring Software Engineering Intern for Bengaluru. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech 2024, 2025 batch are eligible for the Nvidia Summer Internship. Details and Registration link are given below:
Nvidia Internship hiring 2024
|Designation||Tool Development – Intern (Machine Learning)|
|Batch||2024, 2025 passing out|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Principles of hardware operation: CPU and memory architecture, buses and interconnects
- Operating System fundamentals: multi-processing and scheduling, memory management, privilege modes, file systems and device drivers
- Algorithms and data structures
- Principles of parallel computing
- C and/or C++ programming languages
- Python / PERL knowledge is preferred
Qualifications/ Skills Required for Nvidia Internship hiring
- Strong academic background
- Pursuing M. tech/BTech in Computer Science or E&C
- Good understanding of programming languages and processor architecture
- Good understanding of Operating System Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge on Object-oriented programming is highly a plus in C / C++ Or Java and knowledge of scripting (Perl or python) is a plus
- Operating System, Algorithm development
- Aptitude in innovative and optimal designs
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Nvidia Internship
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
For Regular Job Updates
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
How to apply for Nvidia Internship hiring 2024 ?
Click here to apply for Nvidia Internship hiring
Nvidia jobs: Apply Now