OKCL Project Trainee Syllabus 2023 | Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited– OKCL exam registration has started. Candidates who are preparing for OKCL Project Trainee exam need to know about the recruitment process and exam syllabus of OKCL. Candidates who will pass the test will call for an interview. Candidates can check this section below and know the information related to OKCL hiring and check the latest OKCL Syllabus. You can check the details on the OKCL career website, or you can take the help of tnpofficer. You can also download the latest and updated OKCL Project Trainee Syllabus in Pdf.
|Company Name||Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech, MCA, MCS, M.Sc, M.S, M.E./M. Tech|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|CTC||INR 3,96,036 PA|
|Last Date to apply||8th February 2023|
The selection process of OKCL shall be a three-stage process consisting of
- Stage 1: Online Objective Test
- Stage 2: Online Interview based on assignments topics given for a Full Stack Application Development
- Stage 3: Final Hands on Test with face to face Interview
Stage I: Online Objective Test
- Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through OKCL’s Online ExamLive Framework.
- For the online test, candidates must have a good stable internet connection with a desktop/laptop computer with Webcam and microphone.
- Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam.
- Use of any reference materials, resources, other mobile/tablet, other computer screens, and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
- Total Marks for online test: 100
- Total number of questions: 100
- Test Duration: 90 minutes
- Negative marking shall not be given.
- The exam consists of multiple choice single correct and multiple choice multiple correct questions.
OKCL Project Trainee Stage 1 Exam Syllabus 2023 Pattern
|Sections||Duration (in mins)||Questions||Marks|
|Section 1||General Aptitude with Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills||30||30|
|Section 2||Technical Skills||70||70|
Topics Under Technical Skills
|Basic Programming Concepts||20|
|Data Structure Concepts||10|
|Web Development Basics||15|
|Software Development Lifecycle Basics||05|
|Operating System & Networking Basics||05|
Stage 2: Online Interview based on assignments topics given for a Full Stack Application Development
- Candidates shortlisted in Stage I, will be given an assignment to develop a small full stack Application using any Front End, Back End and Database technology.
- A total duration allocated to complete this assignment will be Six Days. After Six days, a candidate will have to appear for an Online Interview through Google meet where s/he can demonstrate and explain the application developed by her/him.
- Video of the candidate must be ON while explaining the application.
- For the online interview, a candidate will have to show the actual codes s/he had written for the assignment through screen sharing.
- A webcam and mic on the computer /laptop must be in a working condition before starting the online interview.
- The approximate duration of Online Interview will be 10-15 Minutes.
OKCL SYLLABUS 2023 TOPIC WISE
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to download the OKCL Syllabus in PDF?
Candidates can click on Download now, to get the latest and updated OKCL syllabus.
We believe this article on OKCL Project Trainee Syllabus 2023 will help you to prepare yourself for upcoming OKCL Exam 2023.