Phenom off campus drive 2023: Phenom People is hiring Software Engineer from 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 batch through Off campus recruitment for Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree are eligible for the Software Engineer profile. Phenom Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Phenom off campus drive 2023 details
|Designation||Software Engineer |
Product Development Engineer
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Phenom off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, you have to perform the mentioned role and responsibilities.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Develop and maintain code to integrate with various tools and technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand integration requirements
- Document code and maintain accurate records of integration processes
- Test and debug code to ensure proper functionality
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high-quality standards are met
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Continuously update skills and knowledge to stay up to date with industry standards
Phenom Eligibility Criteria & Skills Required
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Phenom off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 0 to 2 years of previous working experience as a Java or Python Developer and familiarity with frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Strong understanding of web services, APIs, and integration patterns
- Experience with an agile development, continuous integration, continuous development environment (CICD) and tools such as: Git and JIRA
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Selection Process of Phenom
Phenom takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews will be held at our office
Benefits working with Phenom
- Competitive compensation
- Fun & inclusive working environment
- Ability to work directly with Executive teams (internal and external)
- Making an impact on one of the fastest-growing HR-tech companies
- Reimbursement of internet and cellphone costs
For Regular Job Updates
Here at Phenom we are passionate about helping businesses make every talent experience a phenomenal one. Our purpose is to help a billion people find the right job and with our Phenom Talent Experience Management Platform (TXM) the world’s biggest brands are hiring talent faster with automation, developing them with intelligence, and retaining them with purpose — all while delivering amazing experiences throughout the talent journey.
How to apply for Phenom off campus drive 2023?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Phenom
Apply link: Check here
Other opportunities: Check here