PowerSchool off campus drive 2022: PowerSchool is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech 2021, 2022 batch for its off campus placement process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with PowerSchool as Associate Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
PowerSchool off campus drive 2022
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Learn BusinessPlus modules, architecture and develop strong domain expertise to contribute to development, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Learn, investigate, resolve issues reported in assigned BusinessPlus applications following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality.
- Be part of an Agile team and contribute to scrum team velocity improvement.
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team.
- Learn, practice and master technologies to contribute to the projects as a full technical stack developer.
- Be agile and futuristic.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Skills required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn.
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate.
- 2021, 2022 batch
- Some knowledge of C#, .Net, Angular or CICD/DevOps skills
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment.
Selection Process of PowerSchool
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 12,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for PowerSchool off campus drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Powerschool by given link below:
Apply Link: Click here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|