PowerSchool off campus drive 2024: PowerSchool is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch for its off campus placement process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with PowerSchool as Associate Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
PowerSchool off campus drive 2024
|Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
|2021, 2022, 2023
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve application, instance, and/or tickets.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills to interact with internal customers and partners via phone, chat, and email.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who can collaborate within Cloud Operations and across other functional groups.
- Understand and continuously recommend improvements to Cloud Operations processes, documentation, and tools.
Qualification and Skills required
- 0 – 1 years of experience as an application support engineer in a cloud-hosted environment
- 0 – 1 years of experience providing customer application and technology support.
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Managing service requests based on priority and track requests to completion with quality and in a timely manner.
- Having worked on ticketing tools like Salesforce, Jira, etc., used to track and manage service requests.
Selection Process of PowerSchool
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 12,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries.
How to apply for PowerSchool off campus drive 2024 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Powerschool by given link below:
Apply Link: Click here
Other Opportunities: Check here