Procter & Gamble- P&G | IT Internship | Mumbai | BE/ B.Tech | Fresher | 2022 | 2023 batch
Procter & Gamble- P&G is hiring IT Interns for Mumbai. Candidates from BE/ B.Tech 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the position. Details are given below:
|Company Name||Procter & Gamble- P&G|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read job description and details before applying.
Your Role as an Intern in P&G
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
What we offer as an Intern in P&G
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, butalso by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
- Most useful Interview tips for freshers
Qualifications required for IT Intern in P&G
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data &
- Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics,
- Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
- Who are eligible to participate in the Summer Internship Placement process at their campus and have received the link to this site from their campus Placement Committees. All further communication will be routed via the committee.
Just so you know:We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Procter & Gamble (P&G) was founded over 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Always®, Charmin®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral B®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Tide®, and Vicks®.
The design, development, growth and success of these products—and many more—is thanks to the innovative and insightful minds of our people. From Day 1, you’ll help make everyday life easier for our 5 billion consumers through billion dollar brands. With our large global footprint, there are many opportunities to work with P&G in multiple locations.
How to apply for Procter & Gamble IT internship 2021?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|