Reliance Industries off campus drive 2023 for Graduate Trainee
Reliance Industries off campus drive 2023: Reliance Industries is hiring engineer candidates with multiple skills from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters from any degree are eligible for the positions. Eligible candidates may start their career in Insurance Industry with Reliance Industries as a Graduate Trainee. Reliance Retail latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below:
Reliance Industries off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Reliance Industries|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Reliance Industries off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As part of this role, you will be engaged to undertake the following tasks:
- Responsible for sales and services as per SOP.
- Recording customer interaction, and escalating for resolution to respective authority
- Responsible for ensuring fulfillment of Sales targets, all services offerings.
- Responsible for update and upkeep of marketing & sales collaterals and system availability.
- Proper documentation and after sales service.
- In-time posting of the money into the system and ensuring zero recon issues.
Reliance Industries Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Reliance Industries off campus. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Educational Qualification Graduate / 12th / 10th
- 0 – 3 Years
- 6 months to 1yr experience in sales of any banking/insurance/financial services/direct marketing products. Fresher can also apply with good communication skills
Candidate should have certain skill set to apply for. In order to know the required skills to crack the interview go through the following points.
- Controls risks and operates responsibly
- Is consumer oriented
- “Make it happen” with operational excellence and agility
- Nurtures the pioneering spirit
Selection Process of Reliance Industries
Candidate has to go through multiple rounds of interviews.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Reliance Industries Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Reliance Industries 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Reliance Industries career/ notification page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
For Regular Job Updates
About Reliance Industries
Reliance Retail is an Indian retail company and a subsidiary of Reliance Industries. Founded in 2006, it is the largest retailer in India in terms of revenue. Its retail outlets offer foods, groceries, apparel, footwear, toys, home improvement products, electronic goods, and farm implements and inputs. As on 31st Mar 2022, Reliance Retail operates 15,196 stores across 7,000+ cities with a retail area of over 41.6 million sft. Reliance Retail Ventures Limited, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited is the holding company of Reliance Retail Limited which operates the retail business.
How to apply for Reliance Industries off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Reliance Industries
|Graduate Trainee||Any graduate: 2020, 2021, 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|