Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Drive 2023: Reliance Life Sciences is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team from 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors, from any degree can apply for their hiring process. Candidates can start their careers in the Life Sciences Industry with Reliance Life Sciences as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. Reliance Life Sciences latest job notification, Selection process, interview process other details and apply link are given below:
Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Drive 2023
|Company Name||Reliance Life Sciences|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Postgraduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Salary CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus hiring 2024 Drive: Responsibilities
As an Operations Executive, you will contribute to the efficient functioning of our operations, ensuring seamless processes and customer satisfaction.
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Life Sciences
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Reliance Life Sciences hiring
- First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Recently Updated Resume.
- Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
Reliance Life Sciences Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Reliance Life Sciences 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Reliance Life Sciences official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Selection Process of Reliance Life Sciences
The Selection process of Reliance Life Sciences may include the multiple rounds of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Profile Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- How to prepare for interview ?
About Reliance Life Sciences
Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven organization developing business opportunities in bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, biosimilars and novel proteins), pharmaceuticals (later-generation, oncology generics), clinical research services, regenerative medicine (stem cells therapies) and molecular medicine. Reliance Life Sciences is part of the Promoter Group of Reliance Industries Limited.
Reliance Life Sciences has launched five of the world’s first biosimilars, has the largest number of biosimilars in the market in India, and the highest number of biosimilars under development globally. It has the distinction of being the first integrated manufacturer of plasma proteins in South Asia. Reliance Life Sciences has catalyzed the emergence of regenerative medicine in the country, and has the highest experience with cord blood stem cell transplants in India. RLS is one of the few centres in the world offering a specialized range of tests in molecular medicine and molecular genetics.
How to apply for Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Reliance Life Sciences
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here
Batch Wise Placements
Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus 2024 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Reliance Life Sciences recruitment ?
Candidates can apply for Reliance Life Sciences off-campus recruitment by visiting the Reliance Life Sciences careers website and searching for relevant job openings. You can also get the direct apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Reliance Life Sciences recruitment 2024 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Reliance Life Sciences recruitment 2024 ?
The online registration has started for the Reliance Life Sciences recruitment. Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
What is Reliance Life off-campus recruitment?
Reliance Life off-campus recruitment is a hiring process in which Reliance recruits fresh graduates from colleges and universities that are not a part of their campus hiring program.
What are the job opportunities available at Reliance Life Sciences?
Reliance Life offers various job opportunities in different domains such as consulting, technology, operations, digital, and strategy. Some of the popular job roles at Reliance Life include software engineer, business analyst, data analyst, management consultant, and project manager.
Does TnpOfficer provides Reliance Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Reliance Off Campus 2024 Drive Alerts.