Reznet Career Rail Signalling Engineer: Reznet is hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee from engineering background for its online hiring process. Bachelors from B.E. / B.Tech can apply for off campus placement of Reznet. Candidates can start their careers with Reznet as a Rail Signalling Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Reznet Career Rail Signalling Engineer
|Rail Signalling Engineer
|Last date to apply
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Reznet Rail Signalling Engineer hiring
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Reznet hiring
Qualification- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- B.E/B.Tech – EEE/ECE
- 2022 batch- Passing out
- Immediate Joining
- Graduate Engineer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical and Communication Engineering.
- No previous experience or knowledge of Signaling required.
In this role, you will:
- Design for Railway Signaling for Australia and UK.
- IRSE license for candidates after training for 1 year.
Selection Process: Reznet Rail Signalling Engineer
The Selection process of Reznet includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Test
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Reznet is trying to invent the concept of distributed Railway design delivery and to harness the power of global teams to deliver Rail design and consultancy at scale. We work as independent consultants and help our clients create their own path and match their foot prints to build resource resilience, cost efficiencies and excellence in their Rail projects.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link
Steps to Apply for Reznet Rail Signaling Engineer hiring
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Reznet 2022
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Firstnaukri.com page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
How to apply for Reznet Career Rail Signalling Engineer ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How to apply for Reznet recruitment ?
Ans: Candidates may apply online directly through Reznet career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
Q2. What is the last date to apply for Reznet Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans: Candidates should apply before the link gets expired
Q3. What is the Qualification required for Reznet Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans: BE/B.Tech (ECE/EEE), 2022 batch
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test
|Check Your Aptitude