Table of Contents
Sabre Corporation |Off campus recruitment |Associate Software Engineer | Bangalore |BE/B.Tech | MCA | Freshers
Sabre off campus drive 2023: Sabre Corporation is hiring Associate Software Engineer through off campus recruitment for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/B.Tech/MCA 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the off campus drive of Sabre. Hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
Sabre off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Sabre Corporation|
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer|
|Batch||2022, 2023, 2024 batch|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Sabre offers a broad range of technology solutions including, data-driven business intelligence, mobile, distribution and Software as a Service solutions which are used by travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, car rental outlets, railways, cruise lines and tour operators) and travel buyers (travel agencies, travel management companies and corporate travel departments) to plan, market, sell, serve and operate their business.
Open position: Associate Software Engineer
• Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
• Determining design methodologies and completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Creates new ideas to improve application performance and stability
• Controls quality of coding and implementation
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
Qualifications and Skills required for Sabre Off Campus drive
- BE/B.Tech/MCA from reputed University
- Core Java, Java fundamentals, Java Concurrency, Java Collections,
- Design patterns & principles
- Spring/Spring boot ◦Dependency Injection & IOC
- Apache, Camel, Web service ( REST / SOAP)
- Linux (basic commands, vi editor), AWS/OpenShift & Exposure to Microservices architecture and cloud enablement
- Hibernate ◦Persistence API
- Data Modeling via POJO
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Other Qualifications required for off campus drive of Sabre
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Sabre off campus drive 2023?
Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Check here