Siemens Energy off campus drive 2023: Siemens Energy is hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus drive. Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters any graduate are eligible for the multiple profiles in Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
Siemens Energy off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Siemens Energy Information Technology|
|Designation||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates/ BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MBA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Siemens Energy off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As modern professional engineers, mechanical/design engineers use computer systems to test designs and run virtual simulations to determine how a machine will work or integrate with connected systems, as well as computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacturing (CAM) programs.
- Ability to Read & Understand CAD drawings & other supporting documents.
- Re-Modification of Dimensions and change of Plan according to the projects.
- Maintain the Engineering file with process control for all components.
- Support engineering activities under guidance of technical expert.
- Perform basic engineering calculations to support order execution
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects
Eligibility Criteria for Siemens Energy Campus Drive
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Siemens Energy off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- 4 years degree with first class in all years
- Should have knowledge of Mechanical engineering fundamental like strength of material, machine design, thermodynamics etc.
- Should be able to work in any CAD software & PLM software.
Skills Required for Siemens Energy
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
Selection Process of Siemens Energy
Siemens Energy takes multiple rounds of interviews for the selection; however, the regular round of interviews is as follows: The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews
For Regular Job Updates
About Siemens Energy
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
How to apply for Siemens Energy off campus drive 2023?
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here