Standard Chartered off campus Diversity Hackathon 2023 | Development Engineer
Standard Chartered off campus Diversity Hackathon 2023: Standard Chartered is hiring Development Engineer through off campus Placement/ Diversity Hackathon for Bangalore. Freshers from B.E/B.Tech 2023 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Standard Chartered off campus Diversity Hackathon 2023
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job location||Bangalore/ Chennai|
|Salary- CTC||8.25 LPA|
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Brief about Standard Chartered Diversity Hackathon 2023
We are looking for highly talented and ambitious individuals to join us as we embark on this journey of innovation, collaboration and co-creation. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As part of the Technology team, you will be a
- Techno banker involved in creating and designing cutting edge tools and applications that will redefine the future of banking
- Work in a truly Agile environment, as part of scrum teams that are striving to solve customer challenges
- Play a critical role in client journeys that help us make faster decisions to enhance the end-to-end client experience and achieve outcomes that are most valuable to our clients
- Part of a tribe of competence
Qualification and Skills Required
- BTech- CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE CGPA 7 and above
- 2023 batch
- Female Technologists
- No standing backlogs
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Standard Chartered Diversity Hackathon 2023
- Psychometry Test (VBA – Value Based Assessment)
- Coding Test
- Final Presentation
For Regular Job Updates
We are a leading international bank focused on supporting clients and companies in ASEAN and South Asia countries for over 150 years. With more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries around the world, we operate in 60 markets with over 1000 branches worldwide.
We are a leading international banking group, with a presence in more than 60 of the world’s most dynamic markets. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, Here for good.
How to apply for Standard Chartered Diversity Hackathon 2023 ?
Candidates may apply for the Standard Chartered before the link gets expired.
Apply Registration Link: Click here to apply for Standard Chartered Diversity Hackathon
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|