STT Global off campus drive 2023: STTelemedia is hiring an innovative candidate from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for PAN India. Freshers Candidates from bachelors and masters BE/B.Tech/M.Tech are eligible for the Engineer profile. STT Global Career Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process and apply link are given below:
STT Global off campus drive 2023 details
|Company Name||STTelemedia Global|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, PAN India|
|Package- CTC||10 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
STT Global off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- The GETs are expected to understand the criticality & nature of work at the Data Center (DC) and undergo on-the-job training encompassing various domains of engineering services such as Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Safety & Security systems.
- Primarily responsible for supporting the construction of New DC and/or running of DC Operations by resolving breakdowns and assisting in preventive maintenance.
- Required to drive improvement across the site in terms of new equipment, hygiene, safety, quality, performance, and customer communication.
- On successful completion of training, will be first-level contact for customer escalation and communication.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders such as customers, technicians, partners, and cross-functional team members such as Design & Build team, Supply chain management, Finance, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience.
- Understand & Follow the best practices to bring in the optimization of power & cooling.
- Coordinate with the help desk & customer support team on providing the right data at the right time.
- Coordinate with the help desk & submit on-time service reports, and incident reports as per the agreed SLA of Customers.
Eligibility Criteria for STT Global
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for STT Global off campus recruitment. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- 2023 batch BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics)
- Good academic track record
Skills Required for STT Global
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic analytical and decision-making skills.
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Logical and flexible approach to working.
- Practical and positive attitude
Selection Process of STT Global
STT Global takes the different round of interview for the selection however the regular round of interview is as follows. The company may also conduct a pre-placement talk to provide more information about the company and the job role.
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interviews
For Regular Job Updates
About STT Global
STT GDC is an integrated global platform of carrier-neutral and advanced data centres across developed and emerging markets. Since its establishment, the STT GDC platform has expanded rapidly to build a significant presence in major economic markets. Currently, STT GDC actively manages a portfolio of over 170 data centres with an aggregate IT load of 2.2 gigawatts and net floor area of >10 Million sq. ft. across Singapore, India, the United Kingdom, Thailand, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Japan, and the Philippines.
How to apply for STT Global off campus drive 2023?
Apply Now: Apply Link
Other Opportunities: Check here