Sun Life Careers Graduate Engineer Trainee : Sun Life Insurance looking to hire passionate Software Engineering Graduates to design, develop and test software solutions. Freshers candidates from BE/B.Tech 2021/2022 batch may join as Graduate Engineer Trainee in Sun Life Insurance through its recruitment process. Software Engineers are responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality, and writing code in various languages, like Java, Python and .NET. The detailed eligibility, application process are given below:
Sun Life Careers Graduate Engineer Trainee
Sun Life is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda.
Eligibility Criteria for Sun Life Graduate Engineer Trainee hiring
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Sun life hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- BE/B.Tech: Computer Science Graduates of 2021 or 2022 pass outs
- Strong academic background with 60% & above scores throughout.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Good command on verbal and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of programming language like Java or Python is must
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Design Concepts
- Understanding of SQL queries and database schemas
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment with an overall aim to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Responsibilities as Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Responsible for engineering tasks in the software development life cycle and implementation of software project
- Write effective, scalable code and to develop Front-end/back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement CI/CD by adopting DevOps pipelines and automate manual tasks
- Keep supervisors up to date regarding current work on a daily/weekly basis
- Cooperation and collaboration within and between teams – appropriate sharing of needed resources & information.
- Effective collaboration in project meetings and associated teams.
- Reports issues affecting progress of tasks assigned
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Sun Life Careers Graduate Engineer Trainee ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|