Tata Communication off campus drive 2023: Tata Communication is inviting candidates from BE/BTech, B.Sc 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 batch for its off campus placement process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with Tata Communication as a Software Development Engineer/ IT Architecture. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Tata Communication off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Tata Communication|
|Designation||Software Development Engineer|
Jr. Customer Service Executive
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Package CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
Qualification and Skills required for Tata Communication off campus drive 2023
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
- Education: Software Engineer or BCA Experience: 0-4 years
- Excellent communication Skills
Selection Process of Tata Communication
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Tata Communication off campus drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Tata Communication by given link below:
Apply Link 1: Apply Now
Apply Link 2: Apply Now
Apply Link 3: Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Tata Communication recruitment ?
Ans: Candidates may apply online directly through Tata Communication career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the last date to apply for Tata Communication recruitment 2023 ?
Ans: Apply ASAP
What is the Qualification required for Tata Communication recruitment 2023 ?
Ans: BE/B.Tech/BCA: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch can apply.
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|