Tata Power off campus drive 2023: Tata Power is inviting candidates from BE/B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch for its off campus placement process. With this opportunity, freshers may apply and can start their careers with Tata Power as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Tata Power off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Job Location||Multiple locations|
|Package CTC||6.64 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
The roles and responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies
Qualification and Skills required for Tata Power off campus drive 2023
- B.E., B.Tech, Diploma, B.Com
- Year of Passing: 2023
- No active backlog
- Passion for coding , testing and Test Automation with proficiency in C / C++ and Python.
- Excellent communication Skills
Selection Process of Tata Power
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Recruit CRM is hiring : Apply Now
Join us for Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Tata Power off campus drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of Tata Power by given link below:
Apply Link 1: Apply Now
Apply Link 2: Apply Now