TCS BPS Careers mega Walk in drive 2023: Top Indian MNC company TCS- Tata Consultancy Services is hiring eligible freshers candidates from bachelors and master degree (Arts, Commerce, Science) in any subject from 2023 batch through Walk In Drive. Eligible Candidates can start their careers as Multiple Profiles in TCS BPS. The detailed eligibility, application process is given below:
TCS BPS Careers mega Walk in drive 2023
Business Process Services (BPS) at TCS is about managing and executing business operations. Our domain expertise helps deliver core business processing across industries, analytics and insights and support processes such as accounting, HR and supply chain management.
TCS revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
TCS Website: Check here
Eligibility Criteria for TCS BPS mega Careers Walk in drive
Candidates shall meet the criteria for TCS hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates from 2023 Year of Passing
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Students with prior work experience of 0- 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
How to apply for TCS BPS Careers mega Walk in drive
Full Details: Click here to apply
Other TCS hirings: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Click here to apply