TCS Careers Walk in drive 2023 | Any Graduate
TCS Careers Walk in drive 2023: Top Indian MNC company TCS- Tata Consultancy Services is hiring eligible freshers candidates from bachelors and master degree in any subject from 2021, 2022 batch through Walk In Drive. Eligible Candidates can start their careers as Multiple Profiles in TCS BPS. The detailed eligibility, application process is given below:
TCS Careers Walk in drive 2023
TCS BPS. TCS BPS (Business Process Services) is the third-largest India-based IT outsourcing company (after Capgemini). The BPS division had revenues of US$1.44 billion in FY 2012–13, which was 12.5% of the total revenue of TCS.
TCS revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
TCS Website: Check here
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Careers Walk in drive
Candidates shall meet the criteria for TCS hiring
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Full-time graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Sc (Non-IT)– 2021 & 2022 Year of Passing
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years time only)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Students with prior work experience of 0- 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
How to apply for TCS Careers Walk in drive
Full Details: Click here to apply
Other TCS hirings: Click here to apply
Other Opportunities: Click here to apply