TCS Mega recruitment 2023: TCS is inviting candidates from 2023 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors and Masters from BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc can apply for their off campus placement. Freshers may make their career in TCS through Ninja and Digital hiring. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
TCS Mega recruitment 2022
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||3.6-7 LPA|
|Last date to apply||29th July, 2022|
|Test Date||15th August 2022 onward|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
About TCS Mega recruitment 2023
It is time to make the big move of your career with TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT).
TCS NQT follows an Integrated Test Pattern for both Ninja and Digital fresher hiring at TCS. Candidates need to appear for a single test and based on their performance, they will qualify for either Ninja or Digital interviews.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Mega recruitment 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for TCS freshers hiring
Qualification and Skills required:
- Percentage: Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Highest Qualification: TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
Selection Process: TCS Mega recruitment 2023
The Selection process of TCS includes the multiple round of interview. This would be online process. Candidate clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds and process are as follows:
- NQT Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for TCS Mega recruitment 2023 ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
TCS NQT: Check here
Latest TCS NQT Syllabus: Check here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|