TCS Ninja hiring 2022 | Across India | B.E. / B.Tech | M.E. | M.Tech | MCA | M.Sc | 2022 batch
TCS Ninja hiring 2022: TCS Ninja hiring registration is now open for B.E/ B.Tech, M.E. / M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc 2020, 2021, 2022 batch of passing out students. Ninja hiring helps the students to be the part of reputed TCS group. TCS Ninja campus hiring 2022 test will be conducted by TCS in the month of May 2022 and TCS ion is the test partner. The test provider is TCS NQT. In this article you will find all the information about Ninja hiring it’s registration process and Syllabus for exam preparations.
Detailed Recruitment and Registration Process of TCS Ninja hiring 2022
|Test||TCS Ninja hiring 2022|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022 Year of Passing|
|Salary Package– CTC||3.36- 3.60 LPA|
|Last date of registration||20th May 2022|
|TCS Ninja hiring Test Date||Ongoing|
|Interview Date||To be announced post test results|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring 2022
- Percentage Criteria: 60% aggregate or 6 CGPA in Xth, XIIth, Diploma (If applicable) Graduation and Post-Graduation examination.
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply.
TCS Ninja hiring Test Exam Pattern– Syllabus
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Ninja hiring process.
TCS NQT 2022 Test Syllabus- TCS Ninja 2022 Syllabus
Click here to check TCS NQT Test 2022 Syllabus
Test pattern for TCS Ninja Hiring – Year of Passing 2022
|PART A (Foundation Section)||Cognitive Skills||Time|
|1||Numerical Ability||25 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||25 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||25 mins|
|PART B Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants)||Programming|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Ability||20 mins|
|2||Advanced Reasoning Ability||15 mins|
|Total Test Duration||166 Mins|
Important Note for Ninja hiring
- Students must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to the students by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- Kindly note TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- Be aware – TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- How to prepare for a Job Interview
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
FAQ of TCS Ninja hiring 2022
When is the last date to register for TCS Ninja Hiring?
The last date to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring is 20th May 2022
What are the TCS Ninja Test dates?
The test dates are 30th August 2021 onwards. The exact test date will be communicated individually to students as per schedule.
Is there any difference between NQT & TCS Ninja Hiring?
TCS iON (NQT) is the Test Provider for TCS Ninja Hiring Selection process. Students need to complete the TCS NextStep Application Process (Including Apply For Drive) to take part in Ninja Hiring.
Batch and qualification eligible for TCS Ninja hiring
2020, 2021, 2022 YOP batch with the courses B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc are eligible.
What Salary Package TCS offer to candidates selected through TCS Ninja hiring ?
TCS generally offer 3.36- 3.60 LPA. However the exact salary will be disclosed by the TCS after selection.
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for TCS Ninja hiring 2022?
Apply / Registration link of TCS Ninja hiring Click here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|
Registration process to apply for TCS Ninja hiring 2022
Step- 1: Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step- 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form.
Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply for Drive”.
If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply for Drive”.
Step- 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Step- 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has 4,50,000+ of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
TCS Ninja campus hiring 2022