TEC Internship hiring 2023/2024 | Govt Internship
TEC Internship hiring 2023/ 2024: Telecommunication Engineering Centre- TEC is looking to hire Telecommunication Intern through Internship Program. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch are eligible for the Internship. Latest TEC Internship Notification, Details and Registration link is given below:
TEC Internship hiring 2023
|Company Name||Telecommunication Engineering Centre- TEC|
|Batch||2022, 2023, 2024 passing out|
|Job Location||Pan india|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2022|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
About TEC Internship Program
In order to study/ formulate/ operationalize/ assessment of various works/ projects/ policies etc., TEC seeks to attract young talent from the fields of ICT through an
internship programme. Internship Programme will allow young talent to be associated with the TEC work for mutual benefit. It will enable TEC to interact with young scholars and to get fresh ideas and study/ research support from the Government of India Ministry of Communications Department of Telecommunications
field of academics. At the same time, it will provide an opportunity to young scholars to contribute in the TEC work and have an insight into the related technical work.
Eligibility Criteria for TEC Internship
- Indian students from recognized universities in India or abroad, studying in 3rd/ 4th year (Final or pre-final year) in Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/
Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers / Electrical Engineering or related discipline and secured minimum 60% marks.
- who have completed Bachelor Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical
Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks.
- who have completed Post Graduate/ Master Degree course in Electronics/ Communications/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Information Technology/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline course in last one year with minimum 60% marks
Selection Process for TEC Internship
- After the preliminary scrutiny regarding eligibility, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee. Selection Committee will be constituted with the approval of Head of TEC consisting of three DDsG/ Directors.
- The selection committee may conduct personal or telephonic interview, if required. No TA / DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the personal interview.
For Regular Job Updates
Telecommunication Engineering Centre (TEC) is a technical arm of Department of Telecommunications (DoT) and responsible for formulation of standards, specifications, test procedures, service specifications and technical regulations for communication sector. TEC seeks to promote and ensure standardization in the
telecom sector and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. It also provides technical/policy inputs to DoT, TDSAT, TRAI, C-DoT etc. TEC is also a Designating Authority (DA) for Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) and Certification Bodies (CBs) for telecom sector in India.
How to apply for TEC Internship hiring 2023?
Registration/ Apply Link: Click below to apply for TEC Internship
|Telecommunication Intern||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech : 2022, 2023, 2024 batch||Apply Link|
|Official Notification||Check here|
|Internship Scheme||Check here|
|More Internship opportunities||Check here|
|2023 Batch||2024 Batch|