Telstra off campus drive 2023 | Customer Service Consultant
Telstra off campus drive 2023: Telstra is hiring talented freshers through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the position. Telstra Latest job notification, Selection process, Vacancies interview process other details and apply link are given below:
|Designation||Customer Service Consultant|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Telstra off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for continuously improving service reliability and rapidly restoring customer incidents.
- Working across all aspects of the customer support experience.
- Detect and prevent incidents before they occur.
- Aid the development and implementation of new technologies to ensure Telstra leads the ICT industry. (For example: Networking)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience.
- Provide input into learning and development for our entire ecosystem.
- Cross Skill into different technology hubs
- 24×7 Shift Environment / On-Call support / Australia Business hours
Telstra Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Telstra off campus. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- B.E / B. Tech or equivalent
- 0 to 2 years working in IT industry.
- CCNA or equivalent
- Knowledge on firewalls
- Strong understanding on Routing & Switching
- Incident Management Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Written and Verbal communication skills and good English comprehension
- Good knowledge in Windows and Office 365
Selection Process of Telstra
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Video Interview & Online Assessment
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Telstra Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Updated Resume.
- Passport size recent color photograph
- Photocopies of Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
For Regular Job Updates
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, offering a full range of communications services and competing in all telecommunications markets. In Australia we provide 18.8 million retail mobile services, 3.8 million retail fixed bundles and standalone data services and 960,000 retail fixed standalone voice services. We believe it’s people who give purpose to our technology. That’s why our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive.
That’s why we build technology and content solutions that are simple and easy to use, including Australia’s largest and fastest national mobile network. That’s why we strive to serve and know our customers better than anyone else – offering a choice of not just digital connection, but digital content as well. And that’s why we have an international presence spanning over 20 countries. In the 21st Century, opportunity belongs to connected businesses, governments, communities and individuals. Telstra is proud to be helping our customers improve the ways in which they live and work through connection.
How to apply for Telstra off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Telstra
|Customer Service Consultant||BE/B.Tech: Any batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|