Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022: Texas Instruments is inviting candidates from 2020/ 2021/ 2022 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors from BE/B.Tech can apply for their off campus placement. Freshers can participate through Future Innovators Challenge and make their career in Texas Instruments as Analog and Digital Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||Texas Instruments|
|Designation||Analog & Digital Engineer|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||32.16L (Cash + Equity) + Benefits|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
About Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022
At Texas Instruments, we are building a team of engineers who are passionate about pushing technical boundaries, solving complex problems, and building the future of technology. Take the FIT challenge to be part of our shared passion to create a better world through innovation.
- An online test with 1 compulsory section and 1 to 2 technical sections
- Compulsory: Aptitude section (20 questions)
- Technical – Analog (20 questions) & Digital (20 questions)
- Minimum 1 technical section and maximum 2 technical sections to be attempted
- For test takers who opt for 1 technical section – 90 minutes
- For test takers who opt for 2 technical sections – 135 minutes
- Marking scheme: +1 mark for correct answer, -0.25 marks for incorrect and 0 marks for un-attempted
As an Analog Engineer, you will define, design, model, implement and document Integrated Circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like wireless infrastructure, audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, medical imaging, high speed interface, clocks and synthesizers, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
As a Digital Engineer, you will define, design, model, implement and document Integrated Circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like industrial drives, solar inverters, electric vehicles, energy automation, electronic point of service, factory automation, appliances infotainment, ADAS, automotive body electronics, lights & HVAC, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
Eligibility Criteria for Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Texas Instruments freshers hiring
Qualification and Skills required:
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical, Electronics, or related fields
- Year of Passing : 2020, 2021 or 2022
- Should not have any active backlog
Selection Process: Texas Instruments Mega Recruitment 2022
The Selection process of Texas Instruments includes the multiple round of interview. This would be online process. Candidate clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds and process are as follows:
- Register on this page (post successful registration you will receive a confirmation mail)
- Prepare using TI Preparation Material to refresh and strengthen your fundamentals (available in JDs and Prep Material section)
- Take the FIT Challenge – Shortlisted candidates will take the FIT Challenge
- Get Interviewed – Candidates clearing the FIT Challenge will get interviewed
- Become a TIer – Join us in building the future of technology
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Texas Instruments Mega Freshers Recruitment 2022 ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
How to prepare for Analog Engineer: Check here
How to prepare for Digital Engineer: Check here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|