ThoughtWorks Data Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021: ThoughtWorks is hiring Data Engineer through hiring challenge for Multiple location. Freshers from B.E./B.Tech 2020,2021 batch are eligible for the positions. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
ThoughtWorks Data Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021
|Batch||2020, 2021 batch|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Coimbatore ,|
Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon
|Salary CTC||Not mentioned|
|Challenge Starts on|
Challenge Ends on
|Sep 10, 2021|
Sep 19, 2021
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Skills: Java/Ruby/Python/C#/Golang
- Years of Experience: 0-1
Thoughtworks India is looking for talented data engineers passionate about building large-scale data processing systems to help manage the ever-growing information needs of our clients.
- Creating complex data processing pipelines, as part of diverse, high energy teams
- Designing scalable implementations of the models developed by our Data Scientists
- Hands-on programming based on TDD, usually in a pair programming environment
- Deploying data pipelines in production based on Continuous Delivery practices
- You’re familiar with and interested in any one of these languages – Python/Scala/Java.
- Job Interview’s Do’s and Don’ts
- You enjoy working with SQL, both querying for reports and creating projections
- Understand how to build data pipelines and data-centric applications using distributed storage platforms like HDFS, S3, NoSql databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc) and distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Airflow, Kafka etc as part of the curriculum or project
- You have an understanding of building data pipelines (ETL) and conceptually understand how distributed storage and distributed processing works. It helps if you have played around with some tools within the space (e.g. Hadoop MapReduce, spark, Hdfs etc)
- It’s great if you have hands-on experience in (one or more) cloud offerings like AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights etc or with data specific offerings like Databricks or Cloudera
- Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Agile development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential
- You work well with others and have a collaborative attitude
- You’re keen on making things as efficient as possible and solving challenges.
- Have the passion and analytical skills to play around with data to gain insights
- 1 Basic Programming Question (Language restriction – Java, Ruby, Python, C# & Golang)
- 1 SQL Question
- 10 MCQs
How to apply for ThoughtWorks Data Engineer Hiring Challenge 2021 ?
Click here to apply