ThoughtWorks Women Infrastructure-Consultant Hiring Challenge 3: ThoughtWorks is hiring Infrastructure-Consultant through Thoughtworks women hiring challenge for Bangalore. Women freshers from B.Tech/BE 2020, 2021 2022 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022 batch|
|Salary- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Challenge starts on||MAR 25, 06:00 PM IST|
|Challenge Closes on||APR 03, 11:55 PM IST|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
About Women hiring Challenge
At ThoughtWorks, you will see passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. The 2500+ people in ThoughtWorks India are as diverse in personality as they are in their backgrounds, culture, and expertise.
If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining ThoughtWorks, you become part of a community. People join because they get to talk to the people who wrote the books that influenced them, work with the people who wrote the tools they would like to use, and collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
Our entry-level consultants jumpstart their careers with an immersive six-week entry-level program designed to prepare entry-level hires, the transition from academia (or a non-technical background) to a professional tech consulting environment. The program team works closely with attendees throughout the cultivation and integration phases during the joiner’s first year at Thoughtworks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Setting up Infrastructure to launch new projects from scratch and improve existing Infrastructure that keeps Projects performing to the highest degree.
- Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions for Application teams to help them deliver their solutions quickly with high quality to the market.
- Setup surveillance systems that monitor vital signs and performance statistics of software platforms in the real world and send alerts in real-time as issues happen.
- Ensuring Security and Protection of infrastructure by deploying threat and vulnerability identification and mitigation solutions.
Qualification and Skills Required for Thoughtworks hiring challenge
- Women Only
- B.E/B.Tech-CS (Computer Science)/IT(Information Technology)/ECE (Electronics and Communications)
- 70% aggregate / 7.4 CGPA in X & XII & Engineering
- No Active Backlogs
- Year of passing 2020, 2021, 2022
- Skills: DevOps
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Hiring Process of Thoughtworks
- Profile Screening
- Hackerearth Assessment
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programming Questions
- Tech Interview
- Final Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Founded over 27 years ago, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading global software consultancy of more than 10,000 employees. With our roots in custom systems and agile software delivery, we’re at the forefront of defining the tech principles used by some of the world’s most successful organizations.
We have invested in organic growth, building on the strategy, design, data and engineering capabilities required to bring a truly integrated approach to solving our client’s toughest challenges. Our collaborative, cross-functional teams deliver real results, fast.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for ThoughtWorks Women Infrastructure-Consultant Hiring Challenge ?
Apply Registration Link: Click here to apply for thoughtworks women hiring challenge
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|