Twilio off campus drive 2023: Twilio is hiring EIC Technical Support Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/ B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the positions. Details are given below:
Twilio off campus drive 2023
|Designation||EIC Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Twilio is looking for people to join our Developer Support Team, supporting our customers’ use of the Twilio platform, and helping customers get the best experience from Twilio’s products. You will function as the voice of Twilio to our customers and partners, and operate as a subject matter expert for Twilio’s APIs and SDKs.
As Developer Technical Support Engineer, you will:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams.
- Be ready to assist our customers when they need us. This position may require working in APAC/EMEA shift, including the weekend (Shifts are subject to change based on evolving team and customer needs).
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with our customers’ and partners’ developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
- BE AN OWNER: Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible bugs.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Review and contribute to internal knowledge bases and external technical resources to stay current on industry shifts and standards.
Qualification required for hiring of Twilio
- BE/B.Tech- CSE or equivalent field
- 2022, 2023 passing out batch
- No active backlogs at the time of registration
- Education Gap: 1 year of Gap is allowed and not more than 1 year will be eligible
- Knowledge of RESTful technology, APIs and ability to understand and solve issues with cloud solutions.
- Basic understanding of network connectivity issues, TCP/UDP and basics of SSL/TLS. Bonus: Understanding of WebRTC would be a HUGE plus.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
Selection Process of Twilio
- Profile Screening
- Online Aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 5,000 employees in 26 offices in 17 countries and counting, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Berlin, Bogotá, Denver, Dublin, Paris, Prague, Hong Kong, Irvine, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Munich, Malmö, Mountain View, Redwood City, Munich, New York City, São Paulo, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Tallinn.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Twilio off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|