Uber University internship 2022: Uber is hiring Software Engineering Intern for Bangalore. Candidates from BE/B.Tech 2023 batch are eligible for the Uber Summer Internship. Details and Registration link are given below:
Uber University internship 2022
|Designation||Software Engineering Intern|
|Batch||2023 passing out|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
Please note: This job posting is for our ongoing on-campus hiring program & we may not be move ahead with direct/referral applications at this point.
Qualifications/ Skills Required for Uber Internship hiring
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2023) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
Hiring Process of Uber University internship
- Application screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride or a sandwich, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
How to apply for Uber University internship 2022 ?
Click here to apply for Uber University internship
|More Internship opportunities||Check here|
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|