Unstop Recruitables 2023: Unstop Presents Second edition of the Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive Over 50+ companies, including giants like Bajaj Allianz, UltraTech Cement, Car Wale, Tiger Analytics are hiring through Unstop Recruitables. It is the biggest hiring assessment test for software development and multiple roles through which students hold a chance to bag job opportunities of up to INR 25 LPA. Freshers from B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E / MCA/ BCA 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 batch are eligible for the off-campus drive. Apply and Registration link of Unstop Recruitables has mentioned below:
Eligibility for Unstop Recruitables 2023
- Unstop Recruitables 2023 is open to college students across all domains & working professionals alike.
- Eligible batches: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch
For Regular Job Updates
How do I participate?
It’s quite simple just like the competitions you take part in –
- Register and complete your application form (Will take max. 5 minutes).
- Take the assessments relevant to your chosen field.
- General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (MCQ Test)
- Unstop Gamified Assessment
- Competitive Online Coding Assessment
- Details & guidelines of the assessment will be shared with the registered candidates well in advance.
- The candidates who have opted for technical roles will have to attempt all three assessments, whereas candidates who have opted for non-technical roles have to only appear for the first two assessments (MCQ Test & Gamified Assessment).
- Based on the candidates’ scores companies will shortlist them for their job profiles and conduct interviews. It will be a rolling process where companies can send an interview invite anytime post the assessment.
- All assessments have to be completed in one sitting i.e. When a particular assessment is started candidates need to complete that in one go. However, there can be gaps between all 3 assessments.
How to apply for Unstop Recruitables 2023 ?
Apply Link: Click here to apply
Unstop Recruitables 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will the interviews be in person or online?
Mostly they will be virtual right now. However, it depends on the hiring company as to how they’d like to do the interviews. It may be on the ground (in person) as well.
After this UNSTOP Recruitables 2023 assessment, do I have to give any other test?
You may be required to give an assessment only if the hiring company wants to evaluate you on certain other skills that are required to excel in your job profile. Many companies will directly interview you if you get shortlisted. However, some may ask you to take up additional assessments..
Are students from all colleges allowed or is this restricted to a few sets of colleges?
UNSTOP Recruitables is looking at democratizing the hiring process. Probably for the first time, big companies are open to hiring across campuses and looking at the best talent irrespective of applicants’ backgrounds. So yes, all students across all colleges in India are allowed.