Vmware off campus drive 2022: Vmware is hiring Member Technical Support Engineer through off campus placement for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/BTech/M.Tech 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link have mentioned below.
Vmware off campus drive 2022
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022. 2023 batch|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria and Skills Required
- BE / B.Tech – CS / IS / IT with overall (Xth , XIIth and Graduation)
- 6B Tech / M.Tech : CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA : 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year : 2020 / 2021
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review it with all the stake holders
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
Selection Process of Vmware
- Online Application
- Online Assessment
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
The VMware Global Support Services (GSS) team supports over 250,000 companies running VMware in over 100 different countries. GSS provides time-zone optimized coverage throughout five support centers globally. The GSS team supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and partners and participates in developing new products and new versions of current products.
GSS team members also participate in product delivery strategy, product documentation, discussion forums with customers, and expert documents publishing. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the GSS team, and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. The VMware GSS team members are the “best of the best” supporting business critical applications in a virtual infrastructure.
How to apply for Vmware off campus drive 2022 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Taskus 2023
|Technical Support Engineer||BE/B.Tech: 2020/ 2021/ 2022||Apply Link|
|Vmare Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|