Vmware off campus drive 2023: Vmware is hiring Java Backend Developer through off campus placement for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/BTech/M.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link have mentioned below.
Vmware off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Java Backend Developer|
Technical Support Engineer
|Batch||2022. 2023 batch|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria and Skills Required
- Excellent design and programming skills primarily with a focus on enterprise server solutions using Java
- Familiarity with cloud technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge of Web Services technologies
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Full working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices in complex larger enterprise/cloud solutions
- Working knowledge of basic technologies such as networking
- Use of Open Source packages for common capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Hard-working with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Work on product features engineering design, coding, review, testing, and automating the functional dev test
- Design across application layers and distributed systems to implement models for the management and operation of cloud
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure, and domain teams
- Collaborate with product managers, customers, and other teams to create an optimized platform, product SKUs
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo
- Work with teams across multiple sites and geographies as a collaborator and partner
- Gain respect and trust from a technical perspective with your immediate team and other teams including development teams, support, operations, and product management
- Debug and handle complex technical design discussions across various stakeholders
Selection Process of Vmware
- Online Application
- Online Assessment
- Technical Discussion
- HR Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
The VMware Global Support Services (GSS) team supports over 250,000 companies running VMware in over 100 different countries. GSS provides time-zone optimized coverage throughout five support centers globally. The GSS team supports the entire suite of VMware products for global customers and partners and participates in developing new products and new versions of current products.
GSS team members also participate in product delivery strategy, product documentation, discussion forums with customers, and expert documents publishing. A commitment to excellence and customer advocacy pervades the GSS team, and the work environment fosters intellectual stimulation through exchanges with internal and external customers. The VMware GSS team members are the “best of the best” supporting business critical applications in a virtual infrastructure.
How to apply for Vmware off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here