Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2023: Volkswagen is inviting freshers candidates for its hiring process. Bachelors from BE/B.Tech can apply for the positions. Freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Volkswagen as Software Engineer Trainee. Under the vision “Mobility for generations to come.” the Volkswagen Group with its sharpened NEW AUTO Group strategy 2030 provides answers to the challenges of today and tomorrow. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2023
|Company Name||Volkswagen Group Technology|
|Designation||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last Date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2023
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Volkswagen hiring
Qualification and Skills required:
- B.E./B. Tech in computer science/Information technology/Mechanical or equivalent.
- Programming skills, Good team player, Good Communication skills
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software engineering
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Analyse business requirements to determine algorithms and logic for programming
- Development of technology based components and interfaces
- Develop desktop and web applications using popular frameworks, upskill/cross-skill in other frameworks as per requirement.
- Perform Testing activities to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Provide L2, L3 Support wherever needed
- Continually engage in professional development, training and certifications
- Develop documentation providing details of the design, coding & testing activities
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments through service improvements and innovations
- Candidate should be flexible to work on IT Skills (Ex : JAVA, .NET, SAP, RPA, Testing, Application Packaging, PLM etc.) based on business demands.
Selection Process: Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2023
The Selection process of Volkswagen includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Application Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Established in 2007 in India, Volkswagen believes in bringing the best of German engineering, a fun-to-drive experience, and top-notch safety to Indian customers. Our automobile lineup in India since 2007 includes a range of sedans, hatchbacks and SUVWs that our loved and celebrated globally.
How to apply for Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
Click here to Apply for off campus drive of Volkswagen
Apply Link (Graduate Engineer Trainee): Apply Now
Apply link (Software Engineer Trainee): Apply Now
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|