Willis Towers Watson off campus drive 2023 for Graduate Analyst
Willis Towers Watson off campus drive 2023: Willis Towers Watson-WTW is hiring talented freshers from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree are eligible for the position. Eligible candidates may start their career with Willis Towers Watson as a Graduate Analyst. Willis Towers Watson latest job notification, Selection process, interview process, other details and apply link are given below:
Willis Towers Watson off campus drive 2023
|Company Name||Willis Towers Watson|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Experience||up to 2 Years|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Willis Towers off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
As part of this role, you will be engaged to undertake the following tasks:
- Delivering work in accordance to project deadlines, in a manner that meets client expectations.
- Work collaboratively with other associates and consultants to determine initial data needs, examine obtained client information and perform any follow up work required to populate complete information sets
- Develop a strong understanding of the Insurance industry and become familiar with the data, information, and various steps needed for reserving, pricing and capital management activities
- Prepare the first draft of reports for review by Senior Analysts/Consultants.
- Develop a strong understanding of our proprietary software solutions
- Increase efficiency within project teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Seek and participate in key learning and development opportunities
- Working collaboratively on a range of projects / internal responsibilities and managing priorities appropriately.
- Ensuring appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client.
Willis Towers Watson Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Willis Towers off campus. The detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- Currently in final year of graduation / post-graduation and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, any Engineering, or an Analytical subject,
- Strong inclination towards pursuing actuarial science. Making steady progress through actuarial examinations along with one’s career at WTW.
- Strong analytical and integrative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
Candidate should have certain skill set to apply for. In order to know the required skills to crack the interview go through the following points.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation.
- Interest and ability to think beyond the task at hand and understand how one’s work fits into the broader landscape.
- Self-motivated to learn and develop new skills, ideas and solutions for clients.
- Proactive, energetic, and can demonstrate being a “safe pair of hands”.
Selection Process of Willis Towers Watson
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Altera Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Willis Towers Watson 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to WTN career/ notification page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
For Regular Job Updates
About Willis Towers Watson
At WTW, we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital that make your organization more resilient, motivate your workforce, and maximize performance. We work shoulder to shoulder with you, bringing diverse points of view and a deep commitment to your success. Managing people, risk and capital to propel the world’s leading businesses forward. This is perspective that moves you.
How to apply for Willis Towers Watson off campus drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Willis Towers Watson
|Graduate Analyst||BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech, BBA, B.Com, BA: 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|Other Opportunities||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|
Batch Wise Placements
Willis Towers Watson Off Campus 2023 –Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to apply for Willis Towers recruitment ?
Candidates may apply online directly through Willis Towers career page or get the apply link through www.tnpofficer.com
What is the Qualification required for Willis Towers Watson recruitment 2023 ?
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech: 2023, 2022, 2021 batch
What is the last date to apply for Willis Towers Watson recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should apply ASAP before the link gets expired.
Does TnpOfficer provides Willis Towers Watson Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts?
Yes, TnpOfficer provides latest and updated Willis Towers Watson Off Campus 2023 Drive Alerts.