Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2021
Wipro | DWSD- Program | Across India | BBA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, BMS, BA, B,Sc -Economics | Fresher | 2021 Batch
Wipro is hiring through Digital Workspace Service Desk- DWSD program 2021 for Across India. BBA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, BMS, BA, B,Sc -Economics are eligible for the Program.
|Program||Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk- DWSD Program 2021|
|Eligibility||BBA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, BMS, BA, B,Sc -Economics|
|Batch||2021 passing out|
|Job Location||Multiple Locations|
|Stipend||1st year- 15000 BASE + 488 ESI Per Month|
2nd year- 17000 BASE + 553 ESI Per Month
3rd year – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI Per Month
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read Job Description and other details carefully before applying.
Overview of Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2021
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career with Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the programme have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Eligibility Criteria for DWSD program 2021
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
Selective subjects or marks on the marksheet should not be considered to calculate aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 19 Useful Interview Tips For Freshers 2021
1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Selection Process of Wipro WSDP Program 2021
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2021.
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Click here to get Latest and daily job notification- Telegram
Click here to Join us on Instagram
How to apply for Wipro Digital Workspace Service Desk Program 2021 ?
Click here to apply
Latest Job updates
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
|Top Companies are hiring||Check here|
|Internship Opportunities||Check here|
|Interview Preparations||Check here|
|All Updates||Check here|