ABB Off Campus Drive 2023/2024: ABB is hiring Associate Software Engineer through Off campus drive for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/B.Tech 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
ABB Off Campus Drive 2023
|Designation||Management Trainee |
Associate Software Engineer
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|CTC (Approx)||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Job Description for ABB Off campus 2023 drive
- Analyzing, designing, implementing and testing for new product development, maintenance and handling of customer cases for existing products
- Troubleshooting issues and providing technical support for test teams
- Coordinating & collaborating with other technical development & test teams spread across in a global collaborative environment for timely approvals for deliverables, testing and to meet project milestones
- Being process oriented and should be well versed with ISO/CMM quality procedures. Exposure to working in agile scrum based development with continuous integration mode will be an advantage
Qualification and Skills Required
- Batchelor’s or Master’s in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in C, Strong in C++, UML, RTOS – VxWorks
- Hands on experience in development and testing of communication protocols stacks
- Ability to understand all layers right from BSP, device drivers, middleware and application layers
- Testing, test tools like Lauterbach, ICE, Trace32, Test complete, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Static code analysis, tools like PCLint, Klocwork etc.
- Useful Interview Tips For Freshers
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for ABB off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link: All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of ABB
Apply Link: Apply Now
Other Opportunities: Check here