Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022: Get ready to Innovate your way to 360° value. Does your innovation have the power to tackle some of the world’s most pressing problems, redefine a business, or create a greener tomorrow? Students who are pursuing their Bachelors or Masters in any stream 2023, 2024, 2025 batch can apply for the Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022. The detailed eligibility, selection process and registration Process is mentioned below:
About Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
The Accenture Innovation Challenge is here again and, we are looking for the brightest innovators with a passion to create a meaningful change. At Accenture, we believe in the power of human ingenuity and technology coming together to create value – for our clients, business, and communities. This year’s theme ‘Innovate for 360° Value’ is based on this unique approach to unlock new opportunities and exciting rewards for young talent like you.
Eligibility for Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
- Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students (currently full-time students) of all years across all institutes in India.
- Participants can register individually or in teams with at most 3 members.
- A team must strictly comprise either all Engineering, all Non-Engineering, or all B-School students, i.e. a team cannot have an engineering student along with a non-engineering student as members.
- Cross-specialization, cross-year and cross-college teams are allowed.
- A student can be a part of only one team.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines will result in the immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022: Rounds
Round 1 – Idea Submission Round
- Teams will have an option to tackle any of the 3 themes of the Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 and submit their ideas/solutions for any one theme. The themes are as follows:
- Innovate for Business – Develop innovative business solutions, offerings or a business model that disrupts the competition in the given industry space
- Innovate for Society – Apply technology in innovative ways to help improve the way we work and live, and create value for our society
- Innovate for a Sustainable World – Develop innovative business to tackle some of the world’s greatest environmental challenges
- Teams are required to submit their innovative ideas in a templatized format in line with their respective team composition—Engineering/ Non-Engineering/ B-School students.
- The submission templates can be accessed by the registered students/teams from the round titled “Idea Submission” on this page.
- Teams have to also submit a public link of their 1-minute video elevator pitch describing their idea eg: Unlisted YouTube video, Google Drive link, OneDrive Link, etc.
- The Submission Deadline will be .
- All the participants are requested to submit their innovative ideas well before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Based on the submissions received, the top 9 teams will be shortlisted and taken to the next round.
- After evaluations, teams will be bifurcated into two tracks—The Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track.
|Start Date||25 Aug 22, 04:00 PM IST|
|End Date||25 Sep 22, 11:59 PM IST|
Round 2 – Mentorship
The 9 shortlisted teams will work with their respective mentors to prepare their innovative submissions for the Semi-Finals.
|Start Date||07 Oct 22, 12:00 PM IST|
|End Date||20 Oct 22, 08:00 PM IST|
Round 3 – Semi Finale
- The Semi-Finalist teams will be presenting their innovative ideas and detailed solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts virtually.
- Top teams from both Entry-Level Graduates and B-School tracks will be identified and shortlisted to present in the coveted Grand Finale!
|Start Date||20 Oct 22, 10:00 AM IST|
|End Date||21 Oct 22, 08:00 PM IST|
Round 4 – Grand Finale
The Finalists will be invited to showcase their innovative solutions to the esteemed jury members and industry experts.
|Start Date||09 Nov 22, 10:00 AM IST|
|End Date||11 Nov 22, 05:00 PM IST|
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Awards & Prizes
Three winners at a PAN-India level will be adjudged for the Entry-Level Graduates Track and B-School Track separately
- Winners – Prizes worth INR 1,00,000 per team member
- First Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Second Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 75,000 per team member
- Jury’s Choice – Prizes worth INR 25,000 per team member
- Next 5 Runners-Up – Prizes worth INR 20,000 per team member
- Fast-Track Interview Opportunity will be extended to all the eligible (as per our recruitment process criteria) participants who would submit their innovative ideas. Eligible participants will receive communications about the recruitment process from Accenture.
- Associate Software Engineer
- System and Application Services Associate
- How to prepare for a Job Interview
How to apply for Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 ?
|Apply link||Click here to apply|
|Accenture Off Campus Drive||Apply here|
FAQ: Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
How many rounds are there in Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022?
There are mainly 4 rounds: Round 1 – Idea Submission, Round 2 – Mentorship and Learning, Round 3 – Semi Finale, Round 4 – Grand Finale
When will Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 will open?
The Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022 will start from 25th August 2022
How to participate/ register in Accenture Innovation Challenge?
Candidates may apply on unstop website or may get the direct apply link at www.tnpofficer.com
To participate follow the steps.
Step 1: Sign up on www.unstop.com
Step 2: Register for the Accenture Innovation Challenge 2022
Step 3: Begin the Challenge