Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022 : Tata Steel is hiring interested candidates Engineer Trainee through Aspiring Engineers Program /off campus Placement in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects Pan India. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg)/ M.Sc 2021, 2022 batch are eligible for the positions. Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program result is declared. Details and result are given below:
We are a Nordic-Indian company and support our global clients from our offices in Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; Bergen, Norway and BTata Steel group is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world. The group (excluding SEA operations) recorded a consolidated turnover of US $19.7 billion in the financial year ending March 31, 2020.
Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Salary- CTC||6 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||10th April 2022|
|Result Date||6th June 2022|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
About Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program
Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Qualification and Skills Required for Aspiring Engineers Program
BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline .
a) Civil & Structural
d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
i) Production Engineering
j) Industrial Engineering
l) Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2ndyear of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
Hiring Process of Tata Steel
- Online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Virtual Interview/ In Person Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022 ?
Registration/ Apply Link:
Click here to apply for off campus drive of Tata Steel
Full Details: Check here
How to Check the Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022 Result ?
- Visit the official websitehttps://www.tatasteel.com/
- Look for the Tata Steel Engineer Trainee Results 2022 Link
- Enter your Reference Number, Registered Mobile No., and Registered Email-id in the fields asked
- Click on the View Result, then your result will get appeared on the screen
- Finally, check your result and save a copy of it for later references
Direct link of Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program 2022: Result: Check here
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|