Accenture Summer Internship 2023/ 2024: Accenture is hiring Summer interns through online mode. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA 2024 batch are eligible for the Internship. Latest Accenture Internship Notification, Details and Registration link is given below:
Accenture Summer Internship 2023
|Designation||Engineering ASEs Internship|
|Batch||2024 passing out|
|Job Location||Multiple locations, India|
|Stipend (Tentative)||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
About Accenture Summer Internship Program
Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Key Responsibilities as Accenture Intern
As an Intern in this role, you will be expected to –
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills that you’ll be able to apply anywhere.
- Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for business improvement.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Become an extension of the project team to deliver on various business priorities
- Upskill rapidly as well as continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve
Qualifications Required for Accenture Internship
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) – third year students only
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Exposure to Databases, Software engineering, SQL queries
- Hands on experience in writing code frontend/backend/database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
- Useful resume writing tips for freshers
Skills Required for Accenture Internship
Have cross-platform software development experience (Web, Android, iOS, emails)
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment
- Passionate about designing, building, launching, and maintaining products
- Demonstrate proactiveness, ownership, empathy and independent judgement
- Demonstrate customer centricity, teamwork, communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
For Regular Job Updates
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services–creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
How to apply for Accenture Summer Internship hiring 2023?
Registration/ Apply Link: Apply Now
Accenture Off Campus: Apply Now