Protegrity off campus drive 2023: Protegrity is hiring talented freshers as Trainee Software Engineer through Off campus recruitment for multiple locations. Candidates from bachelors and masters any degree 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the position. Protegrity Selection process, interview process other details and apply link are given below:
Protegrity off campus hiring drive 2023/ 2024
|Designation||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Eligibility||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
As a Trainee Software Engineer – QA, you will be responsible for Quality of our products. You must have good programming knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills. In your day to day work, you will be a working with Senior QA members in the team and will involve in close interaction with development, Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps, Performance Testing and Security Testing teams. You will also be working on setting up test environments on premise or on Cloud, and perform testing based on a general guideline. You will participate in the automation design discussions, automation implementation and will be a differentiator in shaping the future course of our testing.
Protegrity off campus 2023 drive: Responsibilities
- You will be involved in developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
- You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team
- You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide required help on the CI/CD
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining test platforms on virtual environments like VMWare/AWS/Azure/GCP
- You will be responsible to maintain and track test artefacts like Test cases, Bugs in Jira
Protegrity Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should meet the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for Protegrity off campus. The detailed eligibility are mentioned below
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/B.sc computers – CSE/IT/ECE
- Only 2020 & 2021, 2022 (No-Backlogs) pass-outs are eligible
Candidate should have certain skill set to apply for. In order to, know the required skills to crack the interview go through the following points.
- Strong aptitude and problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge of Unix / Linux OS
- Hands on with Linux Shell Scripting
- Hands on with writing code/scripts using Java/Python or any programming language
- Should have good knowledge of curriculum and related subjects
Selection Process of Protegrity
- Profile Screening
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
For Regular Job Updates
Protegrity protects the world’s most sensitive data wherever it resides. Our industry-leading solutions allow businesses to finally tap into the value of their data and accelerate digital transformation timelines – without jeopardizing individuals’ fundamental right to privacy. For more than 20 years, Protegrity has delivered innovative, data-centric protection for the most sensitive data of the largest brands on the planet.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Protegrity off campus drive 2022/2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Protegrity
|Trainee Software Engineer||BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA: 2020/ 2021/ 2022||Apply Link|
|Protegrity Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|