Accolite Digital off campus drive 2023: Accolite Digital is hiring Software Developer from 2021, 2022, 2023 batch through off campus placement for Bangalore / Hyderabad / Gurugram. Candidates from BE/B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/M.Sc are eligible for the off campus drive of Accolite. Hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
Accolite Digital off campus drive 2023
|BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/M.Sc
|2021, 2022, 2023 passing out
|Bangalore / Hyderabad / Gurugram
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
As a software developer, you will be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure quality throughout the life cycle.
- Should be a strong advocate for the Quality process while working with various teams.
- Should be able to understand client business processes and their pain points.
- Should understand the concepts of Performance/ Load/Stress/ Security/ Automation/ White box/ Unite and other types of testing, not necessary to work though.
- Should participate in daily meetings and drive QA.
- Should be innovative in approach & contribute to QA processes for improvement.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the Quality practice.
- Should drive/collaborate effectively with the Development and BA team.
- Reviewing business requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Individuals will be responsible to develop / execute manual & Automated test scripts
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria for Accolite Digital hiring
- B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc (Only 2021, 2022 batch)
- 10th/12th or Diploma/UG/PG minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Strong DS/Algo & OOPS Concepts
- Knowledge of any programming language (e.g. C/C++/Python/Java etc.)
Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
Round 1 – You will be automatically redirected to the MCQ Assessment (You will also receive an email on your registered email id with the assessment details. You can take the assessment from the mail later as well).
You will need to complete the Round 1 MCQ assessment for your application to be considered for further rounds.
Round 2 – You will be getting an automated email if you clear Round 1. Round 2 assessment will be consisting of a Coding question.
Round 3 – Accolite TA team will reach out to you for setting up your Virtual Interview.
For Regular Job Updates
How to apply for Accolite Digital off campus drive 2023 ?
Apply/ Registration Link for off campus drive of Accolite Digital
Click here to apply: Apply Link
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )