Infosys HackWithInfy 2022: HackWithInfy is a coding competition for engineering students graduating in the years 2023, 2024, and 2025 across India. The program is specially designed to inculcate a culture of rapid problem-solving and innovative thinking early in academic life. Details and Registration link are given below:
Details of Infosys HackWithInfy 2022
|Batch||2023, 2024, 2025 batch|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Hacathon Date||January- July 2022|
Overview of Infosys HackWithInfy India Edition 2022
HackWithInfy provides the perfect stepping-stone for students to explore their interest in programming and an opportunity to compete and win exciting prizes. The top performers will also earn a chance to work with Infosys.
Rounds: Infosys HackWithInfy
- Round 1: March 6, 7, and 8, 2022
An online individual participation round on Infosys Assessment Platform.
- Final Round: July 1 – July 4, 2022
The 48-hour hackathon among teams and the Grand Finale.
Rules for Infosys HackWithInfy
- All submissions for Round 1 shall be evaluated by the judging panel on the following parameters:Number of test cases that the code passes and code efficiency
- Marks are assigned to the questions based on the difficulty levels and the solutions will be evaluated accordingly
- Plagiarism is not encouraged and there shall be negative marking for plagiarism.
- The Company has the sole discretion in selecting the participants and winners from all eligible entries received. Company’s decision, or any changes made by Company, regarding the winner and all the prizes, and/or in every event that might not expressly stipulate in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in this Event. The Company accepts no queries, themes, or appeals regarding Company’s decision from any participant or third party. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Event is conditional upon compliance with any applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Prizes are offered on a ‘NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND’ basis.
- The Company holds the right to publish the winner’s names through any medium/channel.
Eligibility for Infosys HackWithInfy
- The participant shall be of age 18 years or older, at the day they make an entry/registration and must be a resident of India. Participation in this Event is voluntary.
- Participants must be B.E./ B. Tech/ M.E./ M. Tech students graduating in 2023, 2024, or 2025. The Company reserves the right to request proof of a participant’s eligibility if there is a doubt over their eligibility for the same.
- Participants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
- Each participant shall participate through a single HackWithInfy account. Please note that the Company in its sole discretion may disqualify any participant who participates or attempts to participate in the Event through multiple HackWithInfy accounts.
- Participation in the Event is free, and no registration fees will be charged before or after the Event.
- Registration to HackWithInfy is open through InfyTQ, the Infosys learning and engagement platform for engineering students in India. Students who are already registered on InfyTQ can apply for HackWithInfy by clicking on the HackWithInfy program banner on the InfyTQ homepage. Students who have not joined InfyTQ can download the app either from the Google Play Store or from the iOS App Store. Students can also visit the InfyTQ website to experience the platform and register for HackWithInfy.
- By registering for HackWithInfy on InfyTQ, the participant agrees to allow Infosys to retrieve participant’s information, including without limitation, name, email address, institute, contact number, city, state, highest qualification, specialization, date of birth, gender, and passport size picture, passing year, etc. from the platform and share it with the internal teams of the Company or the Event and other necessary purposes as deemed necessary by Company.
Winner: Rs. 2,00,000
First Runner up- Rs.1,00,000
Second Runner up- Rs. 50,000
Top 100 finalists from Round 1 will compete in the Grand Finale and get a pre-placement interview opportunity (PPI) and internship opportunities for the niche technical roles at Infosys.
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click here|
|Follow us on LinkedIN||Click here|
|Follow us on FACEBOOK||Click here|
How to apply for Infosys HackWithInfy 2022 ?
Apply Link/ Registration Link: Click here to apply
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|
|More Hackathons||Check here|