Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2023: Birlasoft is hiring Trainee Engineer through off campus placement for Across India. Freshers from B.Tech 2022, 2023 batch are eligible for the post. Detailed eligibility and apply link has mentioned below.
Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2023
|Designation||Trainee Engineer/ Junior Analyst|
|Eligibility||B.Tech- (CS/IT/ECE/ENTC)/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT), M.Tech|
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023|
|Job Location||Noida, Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad|
|Salary CTC||3.60 LPA|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Oracle ERP – work on Peoplesoft and other ERP’s like Infor, MDM, E leading Cloud and On ERP Implementations using Oracle technologies like Oracle EBS, JD Edwards, MM etc.
- SAP – To works on various modules like ABAP-FICO, MM, PP, SD, PS
- Digital – Technologies like Java, Dotnet, Angular, Frontend, UI/UX, Data & analytics, Database
- Middleware technologiesT – he unit works in technologies like Dell Boomi, MuleSoft , Webmethods; Requires understanding of SDLC/Agile , Oracle/MS SQL Server/Any other RDBMS)
- Infrastructure System – technology implementation projects in network, Data center, Collaboration, Cloud , Security tools etc ,Work with SMEs on various Cyber Security initiatives
- Testing – Test automation framework using Selenium, UFT or other industry proven testing tool
- Infrastructure & Cloud – The work includes IT Enterprise Support & Services Spanning across Infrastructure, System Integration, Administration, Cloud and Managing Data Center devices
- Proficient in analytical, written & oral communication skill.
- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment.
- Ability to define the module specific requirements for software development projects with Support.
- Work with Sr. Software Engineer/Project Manager to derive software Dev./testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Develop coding & design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
- Should have the ability to deliver results under pressure
- Useful Interview Tips For Freshers
- Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT/Circuit Branches), M.C.A/M.Sc. IT/M.Sc. CS /M.Tech
- Eligibility criteria: 60% – 10th , 12th, Graduation
- Year of Pass out
For Regular Job Updates
Application screening – Versant Communication test – Technical Test – Technical Interview
1 – Technical Interview
2- HR Interview
How to apply for Birlasoft off campus drive 2023 ?
Click here to apply for Birlasoft off campus drive
Other Opportunities: Check here