British Council off campus drive 2023 for Graduate Trainee
British Council off campus drive 2023: British Council is inviting candidates from 2021/2022/ 2023 batch for its online hiring process. Bachelors candidates from graduate course can apply for their off campus placement. Candidates can start their careers in the top notch company British Council as Graduate Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
British Council off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||British Council|
|Batch||2021/2022/ 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Responsibilities as Graduate Trainee in British Council
- Provide Level 1 and Level 1.5 support to clients and partners via email, Chat, Service now and telephone
- Coordinate issue resolution to ensure all requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Proactively pick up calls and emails as per the agreed standards and be the first point of contact for the customer.
- Navigate meticulously to research on required information using available resources/applications.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Responsible for handling critical incidents.
- Ensure adherence to individual/ team’s KPIs.
- Update required tools (CRM etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
Eligibility Criteria for British Council off campus drive 2023
- Any Graduate
- Basic Understanding Service Desk Operations,
- Proficient in relevant computer applications( MS Office)
Selection Process: British Council off campus drive 2022
The recruitment process of British Council includes the various rounds of interview. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Interview Round
For Regular Job Updates
About British Council
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide. The British Council is recognised across India for its network of three libraries and cultural centres. We offer a range of specialised projects in arts, education, English language and society to audiences across India and more than 100,000 members. We also provide access to English language training and learning for both students and teachers and enable opportunities to study in the UK.
How to apply for British Council off campus drive 2022/ 2023 ?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired.
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of British Council
|Graduate Trainee||Any Graduate||Apply link|
|Other Opportunities||Apply link|