Cisco Internship drive 2022: Cisco is hiring Software Engineer Intern for Bangalore. Candidates from B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech 2023/2024 batch are eligible for the position. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
Cisco Internship drive 2022
|Designation||Software Engineer Intern|
|Last Date to Apply||Apply ASAP|
|Assessment Date||Not Disclosed|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, concepts of routing, switching.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like python.
- Solid fundamentals of object-oriented design and programming.
- Ability to think towards scaling applications to the cloud.
- Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested f or all use cases.
- Hands on exposure to open source, mobile application development will be a big plus.
- Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools.
- Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one.
- Interest in User experience and User interface design and development.
Qualification and Skills required for Cisco Internship
A recent graduate in their final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, or related majors.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 7 is required
- The requirement is for 2023 graduates only who are available for 2 months of internship starting May or June
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science (2023/2024 batch)
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Diligent to detail
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data / data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
Join us for Regular Job Updates:
Founded by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner in the December of 1984 in order to enable communication, Cisco Systems, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco, an American multinational technology conglomerate, specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as Jabber, OpenDNS, Jasper, and WebEx.
Cisco had a market capitalization of $224 million by the time it went public in the year 1990. With more than 74,000 employees all around the world, Cisco is led by Chuck Robbins as the company’s Chairman and CEO.
How to apply for Cisco Internship drive 2022?
Data Engineer Intern: Click here to apply (2023/2024 batch)
Software Engineer Intern: Click here to apply (2023 batch)
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|
|More Internship opportunities||Check here|