Cisco off campus drive 2023 | Software Engineer
Cisco off campus drive 2023: Cisco is hiring 2021, 2022, 2023 batch for Software Engineer position through off campus recruitment for Bangalore. Freshers from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech are eligible for the off campus drive of Cisco. Cisco latest job notification, hiring process and apply link has mentioned below:
Cisco off campus hiring drive 2022/ 2023
|Batch||2021, 2022, 2023 batch|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Cisco off campus 2022 drive: Job Description
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, concepts of routing, switching.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like python.
- Solid fundamentals of object-oriented design and programming.
- Ability to think towards scaling applications to the cloud.
- Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all use cases.
- Hands on exposure to open source, mobile application development will be a big plus.
- Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools.
Qualifications required for Cisco off campus drive 2023
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2023 pass out only.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
Skills required for off campus drive of Cisco
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Fundamentals of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, concepts of routing, switching.
• Basics of routers, switches, network debugging tools, techniques, hands on will be a big plus
• Fundamentals of security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, VPN, Inspections, IPsec, TLS etc.,
• Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one
• Interest in User experience and User interface design and development
How to Approach Companies for Recruitment
For Regular Job Updates
Founded by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner in the December of 1984 in order to enable communication, Cisco Systems, Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco, an American multinational technology conglomerate, specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security and energy management through its numerous acquired subsidiaries, such as Jabber, OpenDNS, Jasper, and WebEx.
Cisco had a market capitalization of $224 million by the time it went public in the year 1990. With more than 74,000 employees all around the world, Cisco is led by Chuck Robbins as the company’s Chairman and CEO.
How to apply for Cisco off campus drive 2023?
Apply/ Registration Link:
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Cisco
|ASIC Engineer||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech: 2023 batch||Apply Link|
|ASIC Engineer||BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA: 2021, 2022 batch||Apply Link|
|Cisco Internship||BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech,||Apply Link|
|Cisco Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|