CloudSense off campus drive 2023: CloudSense is hiring through off campus drive. Freshers candidates from 2022, 2023, 2024 batch are eligible for its online hiring process. Bachelors candidates from B.Sc/BCA/MCA can apply for their off campus placement. Candidates can start their careers in the IT Sector a Graduate Test Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration process are given below:
CloudSense off campus drive 2023
|Designation||Graduate Test Engineer|
|Batch||2022, 2023 batch|
|Package- CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
(Candidates should apply as soon as possible, before the link gets expired)
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for CloudSense off campus drive 2023
- B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of any programming language.
- Solid knowledge and ability to communicate in English about IT topics
- Basic IT skills, especially an understanding of browsers and web technologies
- Capability for critical thinking, an eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
Job Responsibilities as Cloudsense Graduate Engineer Trainee:
As a Graduate Test Engineer, you will work with product managers, developers, and other testers to ensure the continued high quality of our growing suite of software products.
- Analyze new product features, create test cases, execute product testing, and log and retest bugs according to standard Cloudsense procedures
- Report bugs in a professional, reproducible manner
- Ensure your work conforms to testing best practices
- Write clear and well-structured documentation, such as test cases, bug reports, and user guides
- Performing manual and/or automated test runs during feature testing, preview testing, release testing and bug testing windows
- Learning the ins and outs of at least one product or part of a larger product during their trial year to the level that they can reliably be trusted to maintain it
- Execute tasks as assigned by Project Delivery Managers, Developers and Testers in charge of their Products
Selection Process: CloudSense off campus drive 2023
The interview rounds are as follows:
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
Join us for Regular Job Updates
Since starting out in 2009, CloudSense has grown at a remarkable rate. Today we employ more than 350 people, across 12 offices spanning Europe, the U.S. and Asia Pacific. We are Gartner Visionaries and a member of Tech City’s Future Fifty program. The CloudSense CPQ engine powers increased productivity and profits for ambitious enterprises. Our CPQ is complemented by Product Catalog, Order Management, Contract Management, Document Generation and Digital Commerce. Combined, the applications help businesses launch faster, sell more and fulfill products faultlessly for the entire customer lifecycle.
How to apply for CloudSense off campus drive 2023?
Candidates need to apply online before the link gets expired. Click below to apply for off campus drive of Cloudsense
Apply link: Apply Now
(Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn )
|Free Mock Test||Check Your Aptitude|