National Instruments off campus drive 2022: National Instruments– NI is hiring B.Tech/M.Tech 2020/2021/2022/2023 batch through off campus placement for Bangalore. Freshers can apply for the position Software Engineer in National Instruments-NI and make their career in IT Sector. Company would provide required technical and process trainings. All the Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. The detailed eligibility, application process and registration link are given below:
National Instruments off campus drive 2022/ 2023
|Company Name||National Instruments– NI|
|Package CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Role & Responsibilities
As a member of the team, candidate has to take care of following role and responsibilities
- Brainstorm, design and develop new features
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve engineering productivity
- Independently lead the feature(s) through release. Design and implement moderate to high complexity features to a high level of quality
- Facilitate decisions necessary to deliver a quality product in a timely fashion
- Define and prioritize tasks for the team and leverage resources to complete tasks on time
- Review code and design of junior engineers and provide high-quality feedback
- Involve in testing activities for the features
- Develop and maintain feature documentation
- Meet challenging deadlines while ensuring code quality
Qualification and Skills required for National Instruments off campus drive 2022
Candidate shall meet the given eligibility criteria
- B.E/ B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech in Computer Science / Electronics and Communications with excellent academic qualifications
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, effectively diagnosing technical issues and proposing solutions
- Experience with text-based programming languages, preferably C++, development experience on Windows platform/ Linux Platform
- Strong understanding and experience of software architecture & design principles
- Demonstrated ability to lead &/or collaborate with multiple project teams & sites through release cycle(s)
- Track record of being a technical expert with extraordinary implementation skills
National Instruments off campus drive 2022
The Selection process of National Instruments includes the multiple round of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Profile Screening
- Online Assessment Test
- Technical Discussion
- Manager Round
- HR Discussion
For Regular Job Updates
At NI, we Engineer Ambitiously. We celebrate creative problem solving. And we take our customer relationships to heart.
For more than four decades, we’ve set the standard in automated test and automated measurement systems. We’re proud to partner with the talented engineers and enterprises using our systems to solve the world’s most pressing technology challenges and build better businesses. From data and automation to research and validation, our tailored, software-connected approach is rooted in helping you engineer what’s next. As your trusted partner, we’re committed to helping you set your goals higher and reach them sooner.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Multiple Companies are hiring | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for National Instruments off campus drive 2022/ 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for off campus drive of National Instruments- NI by the following given link ASAP
|Software Engineer||B.E/B.Tech: 2021, 2022||Apply Link|
|National Instrument Career Site||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, ME, M.Tech||Apply Link|